"We found that our diversity training courses were helping to raise awareness of the issues at our company, but we had little visibility as to whether we were getting any nearer to our stated diversity management goals. Global Diversity Management's Diversity Assessment offered a fresh approach to looking at how we were handling our problem areas and gave us real transparency as to how effective our methods were and how accurate our results." [Managing Director, HR, UK Investment Bank]
Whether used in conjunction with diversity training courses or as a discrete piece of work, Global Diversity Management's Diversity Assessment will analyse current practices, isolate key problem areas and closely monitor improvements to ensure that your diversity management efforts yield optimal results.
Global Diversity Management's Diversity Assessment Toolkit analyses seven key elements of your organisation's practices to deliver a customised diversity performance scorecard. The analysis includes
- a review of current methods used to gather, track and analyse recruitment, retention and promotion data
- evaluation of the effectiveness of existing mentoring and networking schemes
- analysis of connectivity between managers and their teams, at all levels, to identify opportunities for improvement
- examination of the level of buy-in and success at implementing the lessons learned from previous diversity training, whether internally or externally provided
- recommendations to improve on weaknesses and gaps in existing processes and frameworks.
Our programs are tailored to your needs - whether you are creating a diversity training and management framework from scratch, or have sophisticated programs already in place, we work in partnership with your HR Department and diversity champions to deliver a framework that accurately illustrates the results of your efforts.
Please contact us for further information or to discuss your diversity training requirements.
Global Diversity Management's executive coaching sessions helped me identify subtleties of my behavior that were impacting my ability to manage my team, and made me realise how I'd been subconsciously favoring some team members. Even my team's interactions with each other seem to be more cohesive.
– Director, Media Company