High performing professionals require an advanced level of training to meaningfully improve results. By delivering professionally-run diversity training and coaching, Global Diversity Management can help you to achieve your diversity and inclusion management aims.
Many, though not all, of the organisations Global Diversity Management works with have undergone basic diversity training. Global Diversity Management takes this to the next level. Our diversity training can build on your existing framework – or create one from scratch - to target trouble spots and ensure you are achieving optimal results from your organisation's diversity culture.
Global Diversity Management's training courses cover both fundamental diversity training (communication and stereotyping, sexual harassment) as well as advanced courses offering sophisticated insight into key problem areas such as:
- attrition rates among minority groups, especially women at VP/mid-management level, and above
- inclusion of employees considered 'diverse' for reasons of gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age or disability
- awareness of the benefits of working with a diverse team
- analysis of the costs associated with high employee turnover.
Please see our Services pages for further information on our product suite, or contact us for further information.
Global Diversity Management's diversity workshop was a breath of fresh air. I left the session truly believing that we might finally be able to resolve the issue we've been facing
for years of retaining women and minorities past the VP level.
– Managing Director and Diversity Champion
US Investment Bank